If you are trying to link your checking account and are having trouble doing so, please follow these steps:
- After logging in to your account, tap menu (avatar) in the upper left corner of the screen
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Linked Accounts"
- Tap the "..." in the upper right-hand corner and tap "Change primary account"
- Type "123" in the search bar and tap "Don't see your bank?"
- Enter your routing number and account number and tap "Link Account"
- After logging in to your account, click menu (avatar) in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on "Profile & Settings"
- Click on "Linked Accounts"
- Click on "Change primary"
- Click on "Link Manually"
- Enter your routing number and account number and click on "Link Account"
If you are still unable to link your account, please send us a message and we'd be happy to help you out.