Acorns will recommend a portfolio for you based on your age, time horizon, income, goals, and risk tolerance. Of course, you may choose a more or less aggressive portfolio than our recommendation and you are free to change it at any time.
Please complete the following steps to change your portfolio:
- After logging in to your account, tap "Invest for your future"
- Tap "Portfolio"
- Tap "Risk"
- Use the buttons at the top of the screen to scroll through the different profiles and tap "Change to this portfolio"
- Confirm the change by following the dialogue box
- After logging in to your account, click on “Invest for your future”
- Click on “Portfolio”
- Click on "Risk"
- Use the left and right arrows to scroll through the different profiles and click on "Change Portfolio"
*Acorns rebalances your account according to the asset allocation of the selected portfolio by selling overrepresented ETFs and buying underrepresented ETFs.
Acorns does not recommend changing portfolios often, due to our overall passive investment strategy, as well as awareness of the tax consequences of selling securities in your account in order to buy different ones.