The ‘MFA Not Supported’ message generally indicates that your online banking may have security features enabled that Acorns does not currently support. While Acorns can’t make recommendations to change or disable security settings with your online banking account, these features may prevent Acorns from successfully Rounding-Up your purchases. If you choose to disable the incompatible features, you'll want to log in to your bank account from a desktop or laptop computer to ensure your changes successfully completed.
After successfully logging in to your online bank account, open a new tab or window, log in to your Acorns Invest account here, and complete the following steps to link to your Round-Ups Account through Acorns.com:
- Click on the menu (avatar) in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on "Profile & Settings"
- Click on "Linked Accounts"
- Click on "Link another account"
- Search for your bank and connect using your online banking credentials