There are four different Acorns Sustainable portfolios that you can choose from, each portfolio is composed of exchange-traded funds — ETFs for short.
Overall, the goal of each ETF within the Sustainable portfolio is designed to meet the Environmental, Social, or Governance criteria. The ETFs included may not meet all three criteria. Some will have a higher focus or Morgan Stanley Corporate International (MSCI) ESG rating than other companies. To learn more about our Sustainable portfolio, click here.
Depending on your portfolio, you’re invested in a mix of companies, markets, and bonds.
Here is a list of the ETFs and corresponding prospectuses, currently included in our Sustainable portfolios (please note these ETFs are subject to change):
- Large Company Stocks - ESGU
- Medium Company Stocks - SUSA
- Small Company Stocks - ESML
- International Company Stocks - ESGD
- Emerging Market Stocks - ESGE
- Short Term Corporate Bonds - SUSB
- Long Term Corporate Bond - SUSC
- Short Term Treasury Bonds - SHY
- Long Term Treasury Bonds - GOVT
- US Mortgage Backed Bonds - MBB
- US Aggregate Bonds - EAGG
Depending on your portfolio, your investments may not include some of these ETFs. To see which ETFs each portfolio includes, please visit Acorns.com/investments or the portfolio screen in-app.
Please note that the Sustainable portfolios are not available if you are in the Conservative portfolio.