How do I return/destroy my card?

Article author
Alex W.
  • Updated

If you would like to return your Acorns debit card and ensure it is properly disposed of, please mail the card in a security envelope to the address below. We recommend deactivating your card prior to shipping.



Attn: Card Department

5300 California Ave

Irvine, CA 92617


Was this article helpful?

0 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.