Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
- How do I make a deposit into my Acorns Invest account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my Acorns Invest account?
- How do I cancel a pending transaction?
- How do I pause and resume my investments?
- How do I set up a Recurring Investment?
- How do I stop a Recurring Investment?
- Where is my money invested?
- Will Multiple Tax Events Occur When Switching to a Sustainable Portfolio?
- Are there any tax considerations I should be aware of before switching to Sustainable portfolios?
- How did Acorns determine what Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are in the Sustainable portfolios offered?
- Why don’t I see a Sustainable portfolio option for the conservative portfolio?
- Do Sustainable portfolios perform as well as our standard Core portfolios?
- Is Acorns a good investment?
- Can I choose my investments?
- Can I invest in specific companies?
- What is an ETF?
- Why is my money being invested in index funds?
- How often should I invest money?
- How Long Does a Later Contribution Take to Process?
- How do I cancel a recurring contribution to my Later account?
- How much can I withdraw from my Later account?
- Can I transfer funds between my Invest and Later accounts?
- How do I make an IRA contribution?
- How do I set up a Recurring Contribution?
- How do I set up a Later Account?
- How do I set up a beneficiary for my Acorns Later account?
- Is Acorns Later an IRA?
- What's an IRA?
- How much does Acorns Later cost?
- Do I have to be an Acorns Invest customer to start an Acorns Later account?
- What is the 30 day email notice I received for my Early beneficiary?
- How Long Does an Early Contribution Take to Process?
- Can anyone contribute to an Early account?
- How do I set up a Recurring Investment for an Early account?
- How do I cancel an investment for an Early account?
- How do I find all of the investments in an Early account?
- Can a custodian choose to keep the funds in Early once the beneficiary reaches age of transfer?
- What Happens Once My Early Beneficiary Reaches Age of Transfer?
- As a Beneficiary, How Do I Retrieve Funds from an Early Account?
- How can I view my Early account beneficiary's information?
- How do I get a copy of "Grow Your Oak"?
- What’s included with Acorns Early?
Still need some help?
Our team of experts are just a click away.