Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
- How do I update my Investor Profile?
- How do I view a breakdown of my portfolio?
- Will Multiple Tax Events Occur When Switching to an ESG Portfolio?
- Are there any tax considerations I should be aware of before switching to an ESG portfolio?
- How did Acorns determine what Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are in the ESG portfolios offered?
- Why don’t I see an ESG portfolio option for the conservative portfolio?
- Do ESG portfolios perform as well as our standard Core portfolios?
- What are ESG portfolios?
- How do I get an ESG portfolio?
- What ETFs are in the ESG portfolios?
- Where is my money invested?
- What is automatic rebalancing?
- How does Acorns rebalance my portfolio?
- What is my Investment Portfolio?
- How do I change my Invest portfolio?
- What is a Dividend?
- How often do I earn dividends?
- How do I grow my portfolio?
- Can I transfer my funds to another brokerage firm?
- What ETFs are included in our Sustainable portfolios?