Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
- Will Early Payday be available for all direct deposits I set up with Acorns Checking?
- Do I need to enroll for Early Payday?
- What is Early Payday?
- What is Acorns Checking?
- Can I make my Acorns Checking my primary checking account?
- How much is Acorns Checking?
- Wire Transfers In or Out of Acorns Checking
- What is Smart Deposit?
- Who can use the Smart Deposit feature?
- How does the automatic distribution work for Smart Deposit?
- Why should I use Smart Deposit over Recurring Deposits?
- How do I change my Smart Deposit?
- Why is My Acorns Debit Card not Working?
- Can I call to renew my soon to be expired debit card?
- Can I update my mailing address before my Acorns debit card expires and a new one is shipped out?
- Do I have to request the a new Acorns debit card if it's about to expire?
- How long will I be able to use my existing Acorns debit card before the new one arrives? When will it arrive?
- When my Acorns debit card expires, will I get a new card number?
Still need some help?
Our team of experts are just a click away.