Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
- What is Acorns Checking?
- Can I make my Acorns Checking my primary checking account?
- How much is Acorns Checking?
- How do I reopen an Acorns Checking account?
- Do I need an Acorns Invest and Acorns Later account to have an Acorns Checking account?
- Can I just have an Acorns Checking account?
- How do I see my Acorns Checking balance?
- What if I already have a checking account?
- What is my actual bank as an Acorns Checking customer?
- Where can I find my routing and account number?
- Can I set up Bill Pay?
- Can I set up Apple Pay/ Google Pay?
- Can I deposit checks via the app? How does this work?
- How do I deposit a physical check? How many can I deposit at one time?
- When I deposit a check, how much will be available at the time of deposit?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- Do you offer cashiers checks?
- How does Acorns Earn affect my Acorns Checking account?
- How do I freeze my account? How long can I freeze it for?
- Does Acorns Checking need to be my primary checking for Acorns?
- How does verification of deposits work? (VOD)
- Can I use my Acorns Checking account as a joint, custodial, or business account?
- Can I order my own checkbook?
- Can I view my FICO score?
- How will reopening my Acorns Checking account alter my subscription?
- Why do I have to pay anything for Acorns Checking? Aren’t checking accounts free?
Still need some help?
Our team of experts are just a click away.