Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
- You may have received an email in error related to an account lock
- I got an email telling me my advisory agreement will be assigned - what does that mean?
- How do I turn on Two-factor Authentication on my account?
- Under what circumstances will Two-Factor Authentication activate?
- How do I update my contact info for Two-Factor Authentication?
- Can I Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- Why did I randomly receive a Two-Factor Authentication code?
- What if I am having trouble receiving my Two-Factor Authentication verification code?
- Do I need to turn Two-Factor Authentication on for both phone and email?
- Can I use a landline for Two-Factor Authentication?
- How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication for email only?
- What is Two-factor Authentication and why do I need it?
- What happens if one of my linked cards for Round-Ups is lost or stolen?
- Is Acorns a scam?
- Acorns Account Security
- Is my Acorns Checking account FDIC insured?
- How do I unsubscribe from emails?
- How do I update my email preferences?
- How do I protect my Acorns account?
- Is my money protected?
- Is My Invest Account SIPC Protected?
- Why did I receive an alert?
- Why is it asking me for documents?
- What is account verification?
- Does Acorns store my bank log in Information on their servers?
- Why did I receive a postcard from saytechnologies.com?
Still need some help?
Our team of experts are just a click away.